Documentary Video

Figure I should at least post something about this at the start.
I produced a 45 minute documentary entitled " Lost Towns of the Pine Barrens, Vol. I" that won a 2006 Aegis Award in its category. It's "cross-curricular" meaning that if a school were to use it, it would work for both science and social studies/history classes. I produced a short trailer as well.



It's been said there are more ghost towns in the New Jersey Pine Barrens than in all of the old west. This video recounts the unique ecology of the area, the iron industry it supported and how it met its demise.

More information is available at www.losttownsvideo.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teleprompter isn't that easy, just ask my daughters!

Another tutorial, this time for Youtube video

Opening Salvo