Yeah, that's me

still shot grabbed from one of my first attempts at green screen. I will get a better shot one of these days.
I haven't gotten to another tutorial yet, as I have been monkeying around with this blog, and just installed Wordpress on my voiceover site. GoDaddy, my host, has added an easy install, so I figured I would try it out. It's gotten good reviews, and I like the idea of having it on my own site, and building (I hope) traffic there, but the Admin area is so slow to respond. I could brew coffee in the time it takes to publish a post, or make a change.

I will play with it a bit more as I focus in on just what I want to do, so we will have to see how it all turns out.

Stay tuned!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teleprompter isn't that easy, just ask my daughters!

A tutorial on maintaining synch for collaborating musicians

Another tutorial, this time for Youtube video