Another tutorial, this time for Youtube video

this time for getting the best video quality when uploading to youtube. It's pretty self explanatory. Screen captures don't show up that well, I need to re-edit and zoom in on the specific spots, but here it is.


You may notice an audio totorial down the page is no longer available. Well I mistakenly deleted it from youtube, and since I have been having DSL issues in the evening (when I get chance to upload) I have been unable to replace it. I hope to have the issue worked out (its' been nearly 2 months) this weekend if the tech is on the ball (its a phone line issue, apparently the gremlins only come out after dark).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teleprompter isn't that easy, just ask my daughters!

A tutorial on maintaining synch for collaborating musicians